Want to bulk import a list of ASINs into your Lendle account? Use one of our importers.
- Compile a list of ASINs for your books. ASINs are Amazon's unique identifying number for each book. Make the list one ASIN per line.
- Paste your list into our importer, then click submit.
- Your books will be automatically added to your Lendle account, and made available for others to borrow if they're lendable.
- Sign-in to Amazon
- Access your book data
- Copy your book data and paste it into our importer, then click submit.
- Your books will be added over a period of time to your Lendle account, so it's best to check back some time later.